Design is our core business. Being a web designer at Noco means you're involved from the very beginning of projects till launch. You will be in charge on translating our customers' needs to slick and intuitive websites that are aligned with their brand and organisation. You love refined aesthetics and embrace the power of simplicity. You know exactly when a project requires a bit more boldness or when things need to breath serenity. Together with our Lead Designer, our Development team, and Noco's commercial team, you will be working on projects for internet companies that grow rapidly. Our responsibility is to ensure the website scales in lockstep with our client's growth. You know how to communicate clearly, you're comfortable with presenting your ideas and designs, and know how to convince customers why they should move in the direction you've proposed.
You are responsible for:
- Design of intuitive websites with refined aesthetics and made with great eye for detail;
- Writing great copy that supports your designs;
- Applying the right design and aesthetics based on type of organisation and target audience in order to ensure on-brand output;
- Sketching and wireframing websites to ensure Noco and its client are on the same page about the project's direction; and
- Alignment with colleague designers, developers, and third parties (copywriting, photo- or videography, SEO services, etc.) to ensure efficient and flawless deliveries.
The essential stuff:
- You've got a degree or presentable experience in the field of UX and UI design for websites;
- You're interested in psychology, human behaviour, cognition, and how this all influences the design of the websites we build;
- You've got a great eye for detail and you understand the power of typography, proportions, colors, shapes, interactions, and animations;
- You've got experience with Figma;
- You've got experience with no- and low-code tools, in particular with Webflow;
- You're flexible in your approach, know how to deal with feedback, and you're dedicated to the delivery of the best quality possible; and
- You're organised, disciplined, and you take responsibility for your work.
Scoring bonus points with:
- Experience with business and strategic design;
- Experience with SEO;
- Experience with copywriting;
- Experience with photography and/or art direction; or
- Experience with setting up or running a business.
- We offer a competitive salary;
- We ensure you’ve got the best gear to do your work;
- You decide when you go on a holiday;
- You’re responsible for your own work;
- Work from home, our office on the Amsterdam canals, or from wherever you’d like;
- Work for both promising startups and large organisations;
- Work closely together with engineers, designers, tech experts and executives;
- Throughout the year we organise multiple events and trips; and
- We give you a budget to educate yourself on new things.
Noco has unlimited potential and there are a tremendous amount of opportunities to be tackled. Are you interested? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation letter and CV.
Applications without a CV will not be taken into consideration. Providing motivational letters and a portfolio of previous projects/designs is recommended. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.